- For the first time since March, I really don't want to ride my bike at all;
- my energy levels have been low for about six days;
- I've been generally irritable around the family;
- my work productivity has plummeted;
- I'm not sleeping very well;
- my mileage and intensity increased a lot during the lead-up to the races two weeks ago;
- I built to a pretty good "peak" for those same races;
- I'll be riding a bunch of six-hour mountain routes at altitude the week after next.
Wednesday, July 21, 2010
Recipe for disaster?
Here's the data: