Sunday, January 2, 2011

Nothing Changes



1. I will read to my children each and every day.
2. I will encourage / support my children to attempt and enjoy one creative and one sporting activity each week.
3. I will publish one piece of academic writing.
4. I will write one piece of creative work each month.
5. I will race at 185 pounds and 325 watts at threshold.
6. I will always have a "fun" book to look forward to reading.
7. I will accept more social invitations than I decline.

Oh, yeah--and I'll change my name from Mr. to Dr.



We two have run about the slopes,
and picked the daisies fine ;
But we’ve wandered many a weary foot,
since auld lang syne.

We two have paddled in the stream,
from morning sun till dine;
But seas between us broad have roared
since auld lang syne.

And there’s a hand my trusty friend !
And give us a hand o’ thine !
And we’ll take a right good-will draught,
for auld lang syne.

No comments:

Post a Comment